We are looking for a full-time travel consultant who is passionate about Aboriginal culture, customer service and travel.
Aboriginal Travel Services has positions available for corporate and leisure travel consultants. Travel agency experience and/or travel school training and experience in a related field is preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and email is essential. Strong communication skills in English are required and a second language is an asset.
- You will manage travel requirements made for business, leisure or group meetings and you will provide tourism related services and package tours on behalf of our suppliers
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodation, insurance and other travel requirements
- Research clients travel requests and report back to the client via phone or email
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Issue electronic tickets and forward them to customers
- Process service fees, ticket exchanges and refunds as necessary
- Issue invoices, itineraries and process client related requirements
- Answer phone calls in a quick, clear and courteous manner
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Deal directly with the travel suppliers in order to resolve any client issues
- Valid BC Drivers License
We offer a competitive salary, benefit plan and a team atmosphere. There will be a comprehensive training program based on the knowledge and passion of the successful candidate.
About Aboriginal Travel Services:
- Corporate Services, First Nations Hospitality
- First Nations-owned and operated
- One-stop convenience includes competitively priced flights, hotels, rental cars and other travel services
- Give back to First Nations communities through Tourism Education Scholarships