Discover the mysterious and unique treasures of Haida Gwaii – an untouched, rugged archipelago of islands off the northwest coast of British Columbia. A spectacular 5-day Aboriginal culture and nature adventure will introduce you to a stunning landscape by land, sea and air.
This itinerary features three unique Haida experience tours, traversing the verdant old-growth forests, dramatic coastlines and expansive beaches.
The Aboriginal-owned Haida House lodge provides comfortable accommodation that serves as a starting point for three full days of exploration. The tours celebrate the rich traditions, artisan skills and history of the Haida people in a lush and ancient land.
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Round-trip flights between Vancouver and Haida Gwaii
- All airport transfers with meet & greet and transfers to and from activities
- Meals: Full board starting with lunch on day 1 and ending with breakfast on the last day
- Transfers between airport and Haida House
- 3 full-day guided tours – Discover North Island Tour, Cultural Tour to Skedan village site and Discover Tlell Tour
- Cultural Introduction Reception with Cultural Concierge
- Welcome Gift, Wireless Internet
- Use of guest den with complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the day, library, videos and games
- Golden Spruce Trail, Discover North Island – Tow Hill and Totem Tour
- Applicable taxes